Recipient of BBB Integrity Counts! Award 2002
MJ’S Backhoe & Excavation, Inc. was honored to be nominated and then become a finalist in the BBB Integrity Counts! 2002 Business Honors Awards. Out of 81 contestants nominated in 2002, MJ’S, along with 24 other Finalists and Recipients, were honored for ethical business practices by receiving the BBB Integrity Counts! Award at their gala event held at the Boise Center on the Grove in October 2002. Click HERE to learn more about Integrity Counts! on the BBB's website.
nominated for Integrity Counts! should exemplify the
following in their organization and must prove so to
a panel of judges through a process of submitted materials
required by the BBB:
- High ethical standards of behavior towards customers, suppliers, users, shareholders, employees and the communities in which they do business.
- Demonstrate integrity in their buyer/seller relationships.
- Marketing, advertising, communications and sales practices which reflect a commitment to integrity.
- Integrity-based practices which are effectively communicated to employees, and assist employees in carrying out established integrity-based programs or policies.
- Ethics policies which are designed to give long term value to shareholders, customers, etc.
- Have been in business for at least three years.
- Comply with all legal business requirements for their industry, and are free from any evidence that they do not meet their financial and contractual obligations.